Since starting my blog, I haven’t really set any clear goals. I plan to rectify that today. Some of the goals I’m going to share with you are vague, some will be pretty specific. If it’s vague it’s because I don’t know exactly how I want something to be accomplished. As I figure things out I will update things.
- I want to solidify my brand. 1v1 ME is the overall idea, but I want a theme and logos to match it.
- Organize my blog more professionally. This goes along with my first goal, but right now my blog is pretty unorganized with posts just showing up as I write them and they’re in no specific order. I plan to make a more navigatable site where everything is in its proper place so my blog appears less cluttered.
- I feel like I’ve been doing a good job with this one, but goal #3 is to write at least 3 blog posts a week. I would love to put specific days on that goal, but with work, family, and other hobbies that’s just almost impossible to do.
- I will spend at least 2 hours a week visiting my follower’s blog, commenting, reading and just going over them.
- I want to establish a weekly feature. I’m not sure what it will be over yet, but as this is a gaming blog, I think it will be either interviews or eSports coverage. (Let me know any ideas you may have on this).
- A big goal of mine is to increase my follower count by roughly 20%. I am giving myself three months to accomplish my goal. That would be 17 new followers in three months which would put me at 103 followers.
For now, those are my goals for my blog. What are some of your goals and what are you doing to accomplish them? Let me know what you think in the comments below and I will feature you in an upcoming post.
Thank you as always for reading and see you next time.